O n February 12, a meeting of the National Council for Road Safety in the Ministry of Infrastructure took place. The issues of program assumptions and the possible use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for the implementation of the objectives of the National Road Safety Program 2020-2030 were discussed.
COO – Pelixar S.A.Sebastian Nowicki was representing us at the meeting.
We presented our suggestions in the subject:
– analysis of traffic intensity and distribution.
– prevention and analysis of road accidents.
– searching for missing persons.
– methods of conducting the Technical Dialogue based on our experience with the SAR Marine Search and Rescue Service
The meeting was attended by representatives of:
– Ministry of Infrastructure
– Civil Aviation Authority
– National Road Safety Council
– Police from the Department of Missing People’s Search
– Police from the Road Traffic Department
– State Fire Service
– General Directorate of National Roads and Motorways
– Main Inspectorate of Road Transport
– Air Ambulance Service
– Crisis Information Center
The meeting was hosted by Małgorzata Darowska – plenipotentiary of the Ministry of Infrastructure for Unmanned Aviation