L ast week at the Ministry of Energy, we participated in a seminar on the possible applications of Unmanned Aerial Systems in the power industry.
The purpose of the meeting was to create a communication platform between the energy sector and the BSL industry.
Our task was to present current and future solutions dedicated to the energy industry.
In the expert panel, we presented:
– currently available BSL solutions
– areas of measurable benefits and savings in the use of BSL
– examples of BSL applications
– possibilities of creating pilot programs and R & D projects (Research and Development)
The meeting was attended by representatives of:
– Ministry of Energy
– Polish Development Fund
– National Center for Research and Development
– Civil Aviation Authority
– Polish Air Navigation Services Agency
– Crisis Information Center
– Polish Chamber of Unmanned Systems
– entities from the energy sector
– entities from the unmanned aviation sector
– Pelixar S.A. representatives of COO – Sebastian Nowicki and CTO – Mariusz Pułas
The wider publication is on the PFR website
Our presentation is available on the website