The administrator and owner of the website www.pelixar.com is PELIXAR S.A. WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE IN GDYNIA, PL. ZWYCIĘSTWA 96/98, 81-451 GDYNIA, ENTERED INTO THE REGISTER OF ENTREPRENEURS OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, DISTRICT COURT GDAŃSK PÓŁNOC IN GDAŃSK, 8TH COMMERCIAL DIVISION OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER ON 05.09.2018 UNDER KRS NUMBER 0000747574, TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (NIP) 5862336114, SHARE CAPITAL PLN 111 111, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: “PELIXAR”).
On the Website, you can find information on current events and projects carried out by Pelixar, read press releases, view photo and video materials, read the description of our products and services, our reports, learn about employment opportunities or receive the latest information and offers.
What are cookies?
In order to better provide our services, we will send a small file to your web browser, which will be stored on your computer and read by our Internet server (we call such a file a “capsule”/cookie/). Such a capsule cannot be read by any web server other than the one that transmitted the capsule. We use the capsule for a number of administrative tasks, for example to store your preferences for certain types of information. Most of these “capsules” only exist during a session or “visit”.
List of cookies used on the website www.pelixar.com
- CookiePolicyAccepted – a file informing whether the user has accepted the Cookies policy;
- RedirectToMobile – a file responsible for redirecting to the mobile version of the website;
- WBPRestrictedContentToken – a file responsible for displaying the hidden content of the page;
- __utma – a file responsible for statistical data;
- __utmb – a file responsible for statistical data;
- __utmc – a file responsible for statistical data;
- __utmz – a file responsible for statistical data;
- __utmv – a file responsible for statistical data.
- TSxxxxxxxx, TSxxxxxxxx_d (where: x – alphanumeric characters, d – numbers 1 – 14) – files responsible for the correct data transfer between servers handling queries
What are cookies used for?
Cookies store information that the Website may need to:
- adapt to the ways in which users use it;
- collect statistical data on the Website, e.g. which pages have been visited, what elements are downloaded, and data on the domain name of the Internet service provider or the visitor’s country of origin.
Website cookies are not harmful to you or your computer and data, so we recommend that you do not disable them in browsers. The administrator is not responsible for the content of cookies sent by other websites, links to which may be placed on the pages of the Website.
We also use standard web server log files to count visitors to the Website and to evaluate technical capabilities. These data are fully anonymised. We use this information to determine how many people visit the Website and to customize the pages in the most user-friendly manner and to make the Website simple and easy to use. Data collected in this way, i.e. automatically, cannot be changed or deleted.
How to disable cookies in your browser?
The method of disabling cookies in individual browsers can be found on the following pages:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek
- Google Chrome:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer 7 i 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Internet Explorer 9 i 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
How do we process personal data on the Website?
PELIXAR S.A. with its registered office in Gdynia, Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, announces that it is the controller of the personal data of the Website user. Contact telephone number to PELIXAR S.A: +48 576 915 522.
PELIXAR S.A. has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing.
If you want to contact the Data Protection Officer, please use the following contact details:
- address: address of the registered office of PELIXAR S.A. FAO: Data Protection Inspector
- email address: email@example.com
For what purposes are your personal data processed?
Your data will be processed for the purpose of providing PELIXAR services. Your data may also be processed in order to tailor the content of the Website to your interests, as well as to detect fraud and statistical measurements and to improve PELIXAR services and to respond to your inquiry.
How long will your personal data be stored?
With regard to the PELIXAR services, your data will be processed for the period in which these services will be provided and, sometimes, after they cease to be provided, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical purposes, billing purposes or in order to pursue claims. In this case, the data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve such purposes.
We will also process your data until the mutual claims resulting from the notification made via the contact forms available on the Website expire.
When it comes to tailoring the content of the Website to your interests, and marketing of PELIXAR’s own products or services, statistical measurements and improvement of the service, your data will be processed for these purposes until you object or until you terminate your use of the Website’s services.
What are the legal grounds for the processing of your personal data?
With regard to the PELIXAR services as part of the Website, your data will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (this is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party).
When it comes to tailoring the content of the Website to your interests and the marketing of ORLEN’s own products or services, as well as statistical measurements and improvement of services, responding to requests, your data will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of PELIXAR). The legitimate interest of the controller is to tailor the content of the Website to your needs, ensure the security of these services, as well as their continuous improvement.
Requirement to provide data
Providing your personal data in necessary for the provision of PELIXAR services. If these data are not provided, the service cannot be provided.
Data processing for other purposes, i.e. tailoring the content of the Website to your interests, statistical measurements and improving services within the Website, is necessary to ensure high quality services. Failure to collect your personal data for these purposes may prevent the proper provision of services.
To which recipients will your personal data be transferred?
Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the controller, including IT service providers, marketing agencies – where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the controller and only in accordance with the controller’s instructions.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your data;
- the right to request rectification of data;
- the right to have your data erased (in certain situations);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body responsible for the protection of personal data;
- the right to restrict the processing of data.
If your data are processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (data is necessary to provide the service), you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent to the extent that data are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can send these data to another data controller.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the controller or the data protection officer. Contact details are provided above.